What's New in NovaBACKUP: New Boot Disk Tool
Instant Recovery. Simple Restores.
Because Software is Only as Strong as the Company Behind It.
Is your NovaBACKUP software up-to-date?
To check your upgrade status and options and take advantage of special limited-time offers, enter your product key and email address.
Are you a Novastor Partner? Please visit the Partner page to get the latest version of NovaBACKUP.
New Release of NovaBACKUP Now Available
Release Date: 10/03/18
See Release Notes »
Release Highlight: New Boot Disk Tool Allowing for Vastly Improved Disaster Recovery
In the newest release, NovaBACKUP users now have access to a brand new Boot Disk Tool, which means if you have a disaster and need to recover your data using a boot disk, the entire process will be much more streamlined and efficient.
• New interface and intuitive workflow eliminate potential for error when creating backup images
• Drastically improved speed to reduce downtime, providing immediate recovery of your data
• Supports an expanded array of hardware
• Clone your hard drive to another drive directly from the boot disk
• Higher level of reliability
See a full walkthrough of the new boot disk feature here: See Video
New and Improved Central Monitoring Tool (CMon)
The CMon allows you to manage all your NovaBACKUP installations from a single browser-based interface.
• The CMon now has 10 times greater scalability -- you can oversee more
than 100 installations across multiple environments.
• Uses 50% fewer system resources, reducing overhead and improving speed
You can learn more about the CMon here: Learn More
Supports the Latest Technologies and System Optimizations
• Supports the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1803)
• Supports SQL 2017
• Substantial reduction in cache requirements to save storage space and reduce footprint
• Numerous bug fixes and system upgrades, improving speed and reliability.
If you have an older version of NovaBACKUP, but want to upgrade to the latest version (example: going from version 17.0 to 19.2), you may renew your NovaCare maintenance plan or reactivate your subscription below.
- If you have any trouble upgrading to the latest version, please give us a call: (805) 435-0067
Are you a technology reseller?
Our partner program is designed specifically for integrators like you.