What's New in NovaBACKUP: Direct to VHDX Backup and Recovery
Instant Recovery. Simple Restores.
Because Software is Only as Strong as the Company Behind It.
Is your NovaBACKUP software up-to-date?
To check your upgrade status and options and take advantage of special limited-time offers, enter your product key and email address.
Are you a Novastor Partner? Please visit the Partner page to get the latest version of NovaBACKUP.
New Release of NovaBACKUP Now Available
Release Date: 03/11/19
See Release Notes »
Release Highlight: Reduce Downtime Costs with Direct to VHDX Backup and Recovery
In the newest release of NovaBACKUP, you can create an image directly into VHDX format, which means your image backups can now be directly mounted by a Hyper-V machine within minutes. With this feature, recovering from a disaster can be faster and easier than ever.
• Enables you to quickly bring up a backup copy of a machine to reduce your downtime
• Prepares you to be compliant with regulations (example: HIPAA)
• Disaster recovery portability: you can take the new image to any machine to restore from it
• Keeps you one step ahead of ransomware and other threats
Watch below to see how to create an Image BACKUP in VHDX format:
And see below how easy it is to boot that VHDX Image backup as a hyper-V virtual machine:
Plus, the new version of NovaBACKUP supports and the , among many other improvements.
Check the Change Log for all changes.
Or Click here to see highlights from all recent versions of NovaBACKUP.
If you have an older version of NovaBACKUP, but want to upgrade to the latest version (example: going from version 17.0 to 19.2), you may renew your NovaCare maintenance plan or reactivate your subscription below.
- If you have any trouble upgrading to the latest version, please give us a call: (805) 435-0067
Are you a technology reseller?
Our partner program is designed specifically for integrators like you.